Friday, December 6, 2013

It's a rainy Friday and so much to do

Well it's Friday and why not it's raining to boot!  It's not that I mind the rain but it makes me want to be in bed.  I am out but not for anything fun. Doctor visits. Ugh!

I'm going to try and do some sewing this weekend. I'll have some time today and tomorrow and work again Sunday. Right in the middle of the day. Boo! 

I picked up some extra hours this week. I don't think I'll do it again. 3 nights in a row I didn't get home before 11 pm. I am beat!  

I want to comment on something I saw in another blogger's post recently. But right now I'm on my phone penning this post so I have to wait until I get home. I want to be sure to include her link and the video link here as well. 

So stay tuned its coming in the next day or so.  And its ironic in its relationship to the review I'm going to be doing!  

Have a great rainy day!!!