Thursday, October 10, 2013

Vlogtober continues - tell me your thoughts about it....

Here are my entries for my day 2 and 3, actually October 8 & 9 since I started late.

I don't have much going on or to share but I did get some footage of the farmland around my area and the Amish hard at work harvesting corn with horse and equipment.

So I want to ask all of you, what do you think of the vlogtober thing?  Is it interesting to hear about what goes on in someone's daily life or do you think it's a waste of time?  Sometimes I have a hard time trying to figure out what to talk about or show.

This weekend though....I will be filming some cooking videos.  If I can find cauliflower at a farmstand I'm making an awesome cauliflower soup AND I'm filming the making of the Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!!! 

It's raining here today....will be all day and my son has a football game this afternoon.  I'll take my camera and see if I can get any footage of the mud bowl!  LOL!!!

 
Vlogtober 8, 2013
 
 
Vlogtober 9, 2013
 
Have a great day!