Thursday, September 19, 2013

I finally feel that itch coming back!

Hi everyone!  It has been over a year since I posted on my blog or a video on YouTube.  There has been so much going on in my life I had to take a break.   I haven't been in my craft room in so long that the dust and spider webs have taken over...but then again it is almost Halloween and I won't have to put much effort into decorating.  LOL!

I actually had serious thoughts about packing it all up and selling everything.  I put my Imagine on the block but have had no takers so I guess it's time to dust that puppy off and start using it again.  I am going to try this project life stuff.  I see everyone is starting to create things for that style of scrapping so I may as well jump on the wagon.  As you see by my last post I did purchase the kits from Stampin Up last year.  Yeah, they are still sitting there, unused.  

By the end of this month, I am switching rooms with my oldest son.  Apparently I cannot have anything that is not worth touching and I have been starting to see my craft things in areas in the house that are not my craft room.....and the little one thinks he is Picasso.....see photo...





I have dropped out of my Stampin Up club for this year.  I had a really hard time trying to figure out what I wanted and started buying things just for the sake of making my dollar purchase necessary for the club. 

My little guy started preschool.  I am glad, not just for me getting a break, but for him too.  He needs that social time with someone other than mom.   I get 2 hours of me time 3 times a week.  With so much to do I can't figure out where to start and I know I'll just end up in circles wondering what to do first. 

As I move rooms I may have some things I will be selling so keep tuned.....I have a bunch of sizzix dies I found that I have never really used.....or just tried once....and I'm sure there are more things around like that.  I got sucked in when people posted videos and just had to have that certain item....and there it sits unused! 

Stay tuned for more!