Back in February, yes that long ago, I purchased a box and card set from my Close To My Heart demonstrator. I liked the box and the paper collection was really nice. It is the Pemberley collection. Pretty yellows and blues.
I got the kit and it sat in my room FOREVER! I finally broke it out and decided to put it together. The box was easy. Everything was already cut for me. One thing, looking back, that I would do differently is not to line the inside of the magnetic flap. With 4 layers of paper covering the magnet area it made it hard for the magnets to attract each other.
I made a set of 8 cards. I had 4 pattern papers to choose from and decided to make 2 of each pattern paper. I really wasn't crazy about the pieces I was given as it was all cut out so I improvised.
I used a Stampin Up french script background stamp to create the base of the card. I used Antique Linen distress ink for this.
I used a Stampin Up border punch for the blue and adhered it to the top of the pattern paper. The pattern paper is trimmed to fit the front of the card in full width.
I then used the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and the word window and modern label punch to create my sentiment. All of these are also Stampin Up products.
The sentiment is popped up using dimentional adhesive.
For the box, I covered with the paper that came with the kit and was precut for the project. I did recut the letters. The set that came with the kit were way too large. I used both layers to create the new letters and cut them at 1.25". The flower is from the Art Philosophy cartridge as are the letters.
I added a few pearls and it's done! Hope his teacher likes it.