Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stampers Best Stamps - get 10% off your order!

I recently discovered Stampers Best rubber stamps.  I have placed my first order and they should be arriving soon.

Stampers best produces premium quality deep etch rubber stamps.  They also have high density cling cushion mounting foam.  All of their rubber stamp can be ordered as either UnMounted or ClingStamps and are made in the USA!!! 

Just like the stamp price, which is phenomenal, shipping is free with a $35 order.

If you want to receive an additional 10% off you order, use the code BunchofCraft (click on the code to visit their website) when you check out.  This is case sensitive so make sure you enter it correctly!

I just ordered today and they are in Florida so I should have my order by the end of the week.

Stay tuned for some projects using them.

P.S.  I have a sneak peek at the new divided page protectors from Stampin Up!  I was so excited to see them in the catalog and I just got those in too!  Now if my son's baseball team would stop with the winning streak I could spend some time in my room!  But that wouldn't be as exciting as the nailbiter game we had today!  We were losing 14-10 and came back in the last inning to win it 15-14 and continue on to the championship game! 

I can't really take any more games....I have no more nails left!

Stay tuned!