Sunday, February 19, 2012

Frog Card - DT project

This card is for my design team project on Creative Critters Imagination.  It was posted on the blog on Friday, Feb 10 and I wanted to share here as well incase you don't check out that blog. 

If you don't visit Creative Critters Imagination and you have an imagine...you really need to stop over.  The designers are fabulous and there are a TON of great ideas.  Click my link to the right to head on over.


For this project I used the Elise Imagine cartridge for my pattern and colors. 

I created the border from a piece of orange and edge die cut with Stampin Ups new Edgelit scallop die.  I then embossed it with the matching Stampin Up edge embossing folder.  I inked the edges with Vintage Photo distress Ink and rough upped the edges a little.

The faux ribbon I created in Cricut Craft Room using various widths of rectangles.

The frog is cut from Create a Critter and mounted on the front with dimentional adhesive.

For a little more detail, I used glossy accents on the leaves of the flourish.






Thanks for watching.

Kris