Friday, February 3, 2012

Finish It Friday - Episode 3 - Disney layout

I finished one of my Disney layouts for this week.  It actually took me a really long time to complete this one.  I had the general idea of how I wanted the layout to look but I used Cricut Craft Room and it just did not want to cooperate. 



I tried to print my background paper upwards of 10 times before it would finally print it.  I mean it's only 2 rectangles filled with a pattern to fill the entire 12 x 12 paper.  But sometimes it would take the paper and then just quit, or never get that far, or some other random error.

That was on version 116, or whatever the one prior to 122 was.  Oh and 122 is not any better.  That one if fighting me tooth and nail!

But anywhoooo....the whole reason I got my Imagine was the promise of coloring, stacking and cutting all the layers to make one image.  If you have ever worked with those character cartridges, you know, Mickey and Friends, Princess cartridges, you know how much of a pain it is to cut those small pieces.


Yes this is Goofy printed and cut as 1 image!

Well, someone found a work around, but then it stopped working.  I figured out a way to do it!  Check out my video here:




RGB Codes for Goofy, thanks to Sam @ http://www.thescrapmaster.com/

Body - Black 0,0,0
Hat - Green 201,221,0
Shirt - Orange 255, 106, 22
Pants - Blue 0, 143, 230
Shoes - Brown 171, 66, 0
Face - Flesh (?) 255, 222, 194
Teeth, hands, eyes - White 255, 255, 255
Tongue - Pink 247, 149, 184

Kris

Don't forget to link up your projects!