Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blitsy! What is it and how do I get there...

Blitsy is a FREE membership sight that has weekly private sales on scrapbooking items.  What kind of scrapbooking items?  Well, scrapbooks, spellbinders, Tim Holtz, Purple Cow, just to name a few.

My first order was for 2 - 12x12 sports scrapbooks, a Tim Holtz dauber paint and a stamp guide.  I had a stamp guide (stampamajig) but somehow someone either "borrowed" it or I put it someplace where I thought was a better place than where I had it.  Must be a great place, now I can't find it!  So I got a new one.  Now you know it will appear once again right?!?! 

I have to say I received my first order very quickly!  Very impressed and they have a great selection of items to choose from.

Now, these items change everyweek and it's first come, first serve!  Don't hesitate to buy because if you do, it may be gone next time you check.

You can sign up using my link below.  I do get a referal when you place your first order, but you can recruite people too and earn $$$ to spend!

Blitsy sign up here!

Thanks!

Kris