Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rewind Tuesday - Episode 2 - Blast Off & Wrap it Up

This week I am featuring the Cricut Imagine cartridge Blast Off with the legacy, or original cartridge Wrap it Up.



I don't have a video for this Tuesday's project.  But don't be sad, I have an awesome tutorial for you on Friday!  It is with Cricut Craft Room and the Disney Cartridges!  You are going to be thrilled for sure.

So with that said, on to this Tuesday's project.

I must be having a facination with the boxes on these cartridges because I made yet another!

For this project I used the box on page 46 of the Wrap it Up cartridge.  It has a car on it but if you use craft room you can just hide this part.  I filled this with the blue stripe from the Blast Off cartridge.

Cut the rest of the pieces the following size...

Cupcake @ 2.7".  Also cut one extra icing and cherry.
"4" @ 1.2"
"u" @ 1.1"
Rectangles @ 3 x 4.25" filled with orange pattern & 2.75" x 4" filled with yellow.

Use the cuttlebug folder to add texture to the yellow rectangle and I used swiss dots on the icing.

I use Stampin Up heat n stick powder to apply diamond dust to the cherry.  Love this stuff!
Next week I have decided to use a stamp set that I purchased and have yet to use.  There are several in this set by Great Impressions and they feature one of my favorite animals....the cow.  I don't know why I like them but they look so cute and innocent.

So keep a look out for that one! 

Don't forget to stop back on Friday!

Kris