Saturday, January 7, 2012

Quick and easy any occasion card

Need a quick card?  With the Imagine More Cards cartridge you can make one in as little as 5 minutes!  Mine took a few minutes longer as I inked the edges and added some sparkle.



I used the flower in circle on page 16 of the handbook.  I separated the layers and used the base, double flowers, and single flower pieces.  I set my default border to a 2 and selected the color white as the default.  This gives me a closer cut than the standard 0.4.

I inked the edges with a variety of Ranger Distress Inks.  I added some Stampin Up Diamond Dust to the single pink rose and then spritzed it with Perfect Pearls.  You have to be quick and only do 1 good spritz or your ink may run.  The Imagine uses the same technology as and inkjet printer so anyone who has had water drop on an inkjet document knows it will run!

I used Stampin Up dimentionals on this project and both layers of the flowers.  Stampin Up dimentionals are a lower profile.  When doing multiple layers I like the lower profile.

For the base I used a pre-cut card from Close to my Heart.  They come with matching envelopes as well.

For more inspiration, please visit my blog, http://www.tatteredprimitives.com/

Kris