Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gift Set with one cartridge

This week I made a gift set using the Imagine More Cards cartridge.



The purse/box is on page 28 under bonus content.  I placed it on my mat and selected fit to page.  This will give me the maximum size the Imagine can cut the image at.

Score the box and use a strong adhesive like score tape or red line tape to adhere the sides.

The card is made from the image on page 10.  I separated the layers and flood filled the background layer with the pattern on page 39.  This matches the front of the purse/box.  I removed the chicken layer and the hat layer and only cut the base, first layer and the words. 

I added a butterfly from the Icons section, page 32.  It is cut twice at 1.2". 

The card base is also a pattern from the cartridge, found on page 40. 

I wanted to make the image look like it was hanging so I punched a hole in the top and use brown ribbon to tie a bow.

I added a butterfly on the front of the purse/box cut at 2" to tie it all together.

Kris