Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finish it Friday & Tusday Series starting...

I just wanted to let all of you know, I'm in the planning stages and creating stages for the new series I am starting this month.

Finish it Friday will start on Friday, January 27th.

The Tuesday series will begin on Tuesday, January 24th.

These are starting a little later than I had anticipated, however, I had some major organizing to do in order to keep up with the series.

In addition, I am making a few changes to the Tuesday series.  Not only will I be featuring a cartridge or two, but also some of my dies, stamps and embellishments that I have and have not used, or used very little.  I'm not sure how I'm going to decide which item will be featured, still a work in progress and probably will be.  I like to change things up so they aren't boring.

Maybe I will sneak in a little organization tip video on those days as well.  I have tons of ideas floating around.

Oh, and I'm working on the linky thing so you can all play along.  Show us all your projects and progress!

See you in a few weeks!

Kris