Friday, January 27, 2012

Finish it Friday - Episode 2 - Organizing Bling & Small Stamps

In this episode of Finish it Friday, I'm bringing you a little organizational idea that I use to store my small packets of bling and stamp sets like Studio G.

I've been organizing, as my husband would say - Still organizing!, but it's a trial and error.  You try something for a while, see if it works, and if not, try something new!

This idea though is something I'm going to keep.  I like how it works for me, I can put it away and keep it organized, and well....you'll see.

Leave me a comment and tell me your unique way of storing something in your craft room.  Maybe one day I'll be done and can share my room.....maybe!  LOL!  I'll include a linky if you want to link to a post or video you would like to share with something you organized.

Don't forget to check back on Tuesday for another episode of Rewind Tuesday.  I'll be using Blast Off and Wrap it Up!



Kris