For this card, I used:
- Crumb cake cardstock and ink from Stampin Up
- French Script background stamp from Stampin Up
- Small flower punch from Carl
- Small white flat back pearls
- White Signo Uniball pen
- Versa Mark ink and White embossing powder
- American Crafts Stamp set Thanks
- Dimensional adhesive
I stamped my sentiment in Versa Mark and then embossed with white embossing powder.
The flowers are also from crumb cake cardstock that I inked with crumb cake ink before punching. I added small pearls to the center and popped them up with dimentional adhesive.
These would be very easy to mass produce if you needed multiple cards. You can always change out the sentiment for any occasion.