Sunday, January 15, 2012

Are you ready for Friday???

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to put a quick reminder out there for this Friday, January 20, 2012!!  Finish it Friday will begin this week, and Rewind Tuesday will be on the following Tuesday, January 24, 2012!

This week is just a kick off on Friday.  I'll be sharing my list, the ever changing and growing list, of projects I want to complete.  One is already done and I'll share it once I get my grade....ummm...I mean my son gets it graded by his teacher!  LOL...it was his project but mommy can't stand losing so I HAD to buy another cartridge and print all the papers out...but you'll see this later.  I was obsessed...

But to kick off this series, I'm going to be doing a small give away. 

Has everyone run out to get the Tim Holtz Christmas series ink pads?  If you tried and found them sold out like the fall colors, you are in luck!  I have an extra set that I'll be giving away.  All the details will be on my Friday post. 

So tell all your friends about the new series, Friday and Tuesday, and my give away and get ready to play along. 

See you on Friday!

Kris