Saturday, November 19, 2011

Table Settings - Digital Download Cartridge

I recently purchased the Thanksgiving Digital Download from Provo Craft and made a few things for my table using it.

We really don't have a "formal" dining experience at our house, it's pretty much buffet and grab your meal and find a seat.  Maybe one day I can get fancy, but for now with 2 kids, it's pretty  much a free for all!

But, I got this to play around with the digital and here's what I have.  One is a place card and the other is a napkin ring.



The napkin ring is from the cartridge as is the base for the decoration.  These have been filled with patterns from Country Carnival.  The "S" is from Blackletter and filled with a pattern from the same cartridge.

You may have to play with the sizes to get the ring to fit your napkin as only one slot cuts for the tab insert.


The name card is also cut from the cartridge but I stretched it to fit my needs.  I discarded the 3rd layer and added the cornucopia, leaves and acorn (on a pop dot).  For the name, I used my imagine and did print only.  I then trimmed it to fit and attached it from behind.  All the patterns are from Country Carnival as well.

Digital downloads are great little packages of a few images.  Not too expensive but a good value.

Kris