Saturday, November 12, 2011

Family Layout - By the Sea using Cricut Craft Room

This weeks project inspiration is Family Layout.  I created this layout in an 8x8 format using some pictures of my grandparents out on the water.   I started an album for my mom with 8x8 pages and wanted to include some other pages besides my kids.  She lives in Florida so it makes it much easier to mail an 8x8 rather than a full 12 x 12!



I used the following in creating this project...

Cricut Imagine Cartridges:
  • Snapshot Texture (I'm sure you are shocked at that!)
  • Audrey
  • Imagine More Cards
Legacy Cricut Cartridges:
  • Jasmine (font)
  • Art Philosophy
  • Going Places
Other Items Used:
  • Shells from my personal St. Augustine stash
  • Mother of Pearl buttons from my stash
  • Wild Orchard Crafts Roses
  • Prima Bling
  • Tattered Angels Bubbles Glimmer Mist
  • Michaels $1 Bling
  • Metal embellishments from WR Memory Keepers
  • Ribbon from my stash




I hope you enjoyed and watch  the video for details on how I created some of the elements on my pages.  See you next Saturday!!!