Here is PA we have already had snow, I've turned on my heat, which I don't do until mid November and I think we are still in the fall season!
So, this week I used only one cartridge for all my colors and patterns. In total I used three: Designers Calendar (square), Art Philosopy (letters) and Snapshot Nature (all the pattern/colors).
To create this design you will need the following:
Using Designers Calendar or other cartridge with a square, you need three squares for each letter.
Layer 1 - Sized to 4.75" x 4.75" flood fill with dark bark
Layer 2 - Sized to 4.25" x 4.25" flood fill with green
Layer 3 - Sized to 4" x 4" flood fill with leaves.
In Cricut Craft Room, stack layer 1 and 2 with the green layer on top. I welded these together and group them. Make 3 more copies.
You will want to use the print only option for these and cut them out with a trimmer. Print layer 3 and also cut on a trimmer.
To make the rosettes, I printed a full page of the Rose/Red color from the matching palette. Cut strips 1.25" x 12" and score every 1/4". Accordian fold the length, glue ends together and form your rosette. I used a white circle on the back and a scallop circle in the same rose/red color on the front. I edged the scallop circle in Distress Ink - Barn Door.
The letters are cut at 2.5" using the brown from the color palette and I ran them through the Square Lattice folder from Stampin Up. These are glued directly to the rosettes.
To assemble, I used pop dots to elevate the leaf layer and glue dots to attach the rosette.
I added a few embellishments to the front of each "letter". The acorns are from the Art Philosopy cartridge and stamped using the coordinating stamp set. The maple leaf is also from the Art Philosophy cartridge and stamped with Distress Ink. On the acorn and leaves I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Golden Sleigh Bells to give it a little shimmer.
Bling are pieces from a Prima Crystal set.
If you have visited my blog, http://www.tatteredprimitives.com/ this week or see yesterdays post, you will notice that this project coordinates with the candle pillar I decorated.