Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Haunting We Will GO! Fun layout using Craft Room

Today's project is almost on the borderline of being described as a digital layout.  I don't do digital layouts or have I ever tried.  For one, I don't have a 12 x 12 printer, until that is, I got my Imagine and access to Cricut Craft Room!

I designed and layered my entire layout in Cricut Craft Room.  It took some doing but once I got started it went by quickly.  It's great to use this product and see exactly where my images are going to be and scale them perfectly.  All my layering was done in Craft Room and I didn't have to break out any adhesive! 



The only part I didn't do in craft room is my photo mats.  I wasn't sure what pictures I planned on using so I left that area blank.  I did print out a set of 6"x6" squares in the exact same colors I used in my layout so everything will match up perfectly!



The final product (minus my journaling) with photos matted.  I added a bit of bling after the "we will go" and a journaling spot.  The corner of the bottom layer is a Martha Stewart Corner punch.



Check out my video for more information and a little insight to Cricut Craft Room.