From the Cricut Craft Room message board, here's the fixes in this build...
- Improvements to the "bridge" - especially for Expression 2 users
- Resolves "Incorrect User ID" error seen by some users when clicking CUT
- Fixes problem where an image's "webline" contours were closing off when cut on an Imagine or E2 (Note: you may still see this issue when you apply pattern or color fills in Imagine mode. We are still working on this)
- Resolves problems of projects getting stuck while loading (Note: this fix is for new projects. Existing projects having this problem may need to be deleted and recreated)
- Added ability to double click on your machine in the "Select Device" menu
- All four pre-loaded Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary Edition cartridge (Just A Note, Essentials, Alphabet, and Decals) work when cutting on an E2AE machine
Don't forget if you have problems to report them with as much detail as you can. You can get to the reporting form from within craft room by selecting the HELP/FEEDBACK tab on the left side of your screen and then selecting FEEDBACK at the very top.
If you cannot access craft room and need to submit a problem, use this link. Cricut Craft Room Feedback/Error form.