Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wobblers - They are so cute!

I mentioned in a video I did on YouTube about the Boxer Palooza 2011 class I took at the Creative Keepsakes Convention in Valley Forge.  In that class we received the Wobbler, Chuck the Chicken.  I think Chuck is actually a rooster but we forgive them!  LOL!

On the front table she had a cow wobbler.  I love cows.  I don't know why but I do.  They seem like such gentle animals and remind me of my dog Daisy.  She was an English Mastiff that I swear had the same expressions as a cow.


So here is the cow wobbler all put together.  I love it!  Just to mention, they also come with an envelope for mailing.  So if you want to send one to me...just kidding...to someone you can.

Want one?  Head on over to Boxer Scrapbooking and get one for only $3.99!



Kris