Monday, August 1, 2011

My visit to Grove's Office Supply in Huntingdon PA

So are you thinking "An office supply store?"  big deal right?  Well, actually, it is!  I think the office supply part is only about 25% of the store and the rest is crop space, scrapbooking supplies and Vera Bradley.  I don't get the whole Vera Bradley thing, but then I'm not into designer anything....except Coach bags.  Thanks Sue!

So Groves, everytime I visit Raystown Lake I have to find my way down there.  This time, just before I left to visit, I got an email with a 20% off you entire purchase including clearance items!  WOW!!!  This is one of those places I go, call my sister in law, and virtually shop for her.  I got a bunch of paper for 40 cents and some really cute stamps by Stephanie Ackerman.  They are unmounted, red rubber stamps, and VERY reasonable.  Just my kind. 

They have the most awesome things and paper lines at that store.  I never leave dissapointed.  If you are ever in the area, you really need to stop in and see them.  The gals are wonderful and very helpful.  Love this store!!!  You can find them at Grove's Office and they are located at 504 Washington Street Huntingdon, PA 16652.  If you want something and can't find it, call them at 814-643-3490.  They ship right at the store so you get your stuff quick!