Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gameball layout - Creative Critterz Imaginations DT call

With the exception of a few pieces of paper, this layout was created entirely on my Cricut Imagine.  Here's how...

Cartridges used:
  • Snapshot Nature
  • Snapshot Everyday
  • Sports Mania
  • Country Carnival
  •  Varsity Letter Lite
I created and colored my layout on my Gypsy using the Cricut Imagine application.

The background grass paper is from Snapshot Nature and printed on the Imagine with the print paper button option.  I love these snapshot cartridges.  I didn't think I would use them much but they are so versitale.

The title letters are cut from Country Carnival at 1.2"  I filled the top layer of the letter with the baseballs from another Snapshot cartridge; Everyday.

The baseball in the corner was cut at 8 inches and the red layer colored with RGB (255, 0, 0) codes on the Imagine.  It has been lightly edged in Antique Linen distress ink.

The pennant was cut at 2.5" in yellow and black from the Sports Mania cartridges and used for journaling.  The yellow was selected from the matching pallet of the Snapshot Everyday cartridge.  It happens to match the yellow title landing space above and the matting on my picture.  I used a bit of black ribbon to add some "tassels" to the pennant.  The baseball bat was cut from the same cartridge at 4 inches.  Both the bat and pennant are lightly edged in Vintage Photo distress ink.

I cut the 2011 from Varsity Letters lite cartridge at .7 inches. 

The title landing space in embossed with the cuttlebug diamond plate folder and highlighted with Tim Holtz distress ink in Mustard Seed.  I used pop dots to add some dimention to the title.


Thanks for stopping by.