Friday, May 27, 2011

Yoga.....

I've done yoga in the past.  Faithfully twice a week at the Y.  I stopped going almost a year ago.  Gas is so expensive and the guzzler didn't make it easy to get there.  I have really missed it.  I can tell there are days where I just need to sit and be still.  Breath, let things go, but there is always something prohibiting that from happening.  Another load of laundry, something to clean, somewhere else to be.

I'm making a promise to myself.  I am going to start back to Yoga.  This weekend I'm cleaning my craft/office/now yoga studio and getting myself back on track.  I'm always tired, always stressed....it's time to take care of ME! 

This weekend I'm going to clean up and clear out.  I'm getting projects done early so I'm not panicing at the end and rushing to get them done and out the door.  The disorganization doesn't help either.  It's driving me crazy.

To find inner peace!  Namaste.