Monday, May 16, 2011

My Homerun King....

Wonder where I have been?  Baseball, Little League Baseball.  Anyone involved with the sport should understand that statement.  Our schedule has be quite a whirlwind lately.  In the past 2 weeks we have had 3-4 games per week and an unscheduled last minute practice.  Last week we had 5 out of 6 days of baseball.  This week we have 4 games, thankfully 2 of them are at the field down the road.  We've probably put several hundred miles on our vehicles so far this season and it's about time we have a couple of close ones.  Whew!

My son has been on a roll lately.  Hitting has been a struggle but last week in 3 out of 4 games he has had homeruns!  Not too shabby!  Last Thursday he hit his third and won the game ball.  Here is a picture of him receiving the game ball from his coach.  He is doing so well this season...we are so proud of him.  I took it with my phone camera and it's not the best but at least I got a photo!