Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Updates and upcoming video Q & A

Hi everyone. I've received some great questions about the Gypsy and Imagine and I'll be putting together a video shortly covering all of them. Don't forget to visit the page above and ask me a question. I can't answer all the techy, you probably need Provo Craft for that, type of questions but I can answer the how do I and where is this and I'm totally lost questions!

I've also been busy with a few swaps and have a bunch of cards to share. Six to be exact! Ok so that doesn't sound like much but the first swap I had to make 9 cards and the second one 12! Yikes. Some have really challenged my mo-jo and I've been in a creative slump lately.

I did receive the Lori's Garden Imagine cartridge and it's a WONDERFUL cartridge. I highly recommend this one!

I also purchased Campin' Critters at Michael's during the sale last week. I'll be doing a review of these two cartridges. The critters are too cute for words!

I almost forgot I did get the Best of Pixar on eBay and it's on its way to me. I probably won't get it until Thursday this week. I'll do a review of that one a little later.

It's almost the end of April and the much anticipated Cricut CraftRoom is slated to be launched to the public. I've heard bits and pieces from a few beta testers posting on the forums and it sounds real exciting. Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer for its debut.

Kris