Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update and some new cartridges coming my way!

It's been a while since I've posted here.  I've been busy with taxes (ick), cleaning out and getting my junk, aka other people's treasures, sold on ebay.  I've made enough to buy a couple of new cartridges which I'm so excited to get my hands on. 

I finally got A Child's Year, I've been looking and looking at this one wondering if I really needed it.  After Christmas I thought I would start on next year's gifts for Christmas.  Yes I'm going to make things this year.  I have a really cute idea for the grandparents and I needed that cartridge to complete it. 

My other cartridge that is on it's way is Paper Lace.  It think this is going to be great for cards, gift bags, tags and more.  It also has a font and I'm a sucker for font cartridges.

I'm still in the process of organizing my room.  I got really motivated and then I lost it.  I have to get it done this week along with all my accounting for my business and finalize all of this for the accountant.  Nothing like waiting till the last minute. 

After that is done I can get back to some creating.  I am participating in 2 swaps on Your Paper Pantry and still involved with my travelogue.  I have the things picked out for it and just need to git 'r done!

More to come....