What you need for this card:
- Blue heavy cardstock like Stampin Up or Papertrey ink - 5.5" x 11"
- Black cardstock - 5.25" x 3.25"
- Purple cardstock (I used coordinations glitter) - 3 x 5
- Image stamped on watercolor paper - 2.75" x 4.75"
- Inside pages (I used white) cut to 5.5" x 3-3/8"
- Stamp is from Great Impressions
- Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
- Martha Stewart colored pencils
- Purple Ribbon
- Pink Bling
- Stampin Up Word Window Punch
- 1" Circle punch
- Plastic Grocery Bag
- Stampin Up dimentionals
- ATG or other strong adhesive
- Glossy Accents
Cut your plastic grocery bag to at least 1.5" in width and longer than you need. You can trim it up later.
The rest of the instructions are in the video....