Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chillaxin' - Cricut Imagine & JT Cartridge Scrapbook Page

This page was made entirely with my Cricut Imagine.  I used the JT cartridge for the entire page.  The background paper was one of the patterns, the orange and grey stripes are one of the coordinating colors in the available matching color scheme.

The flourish I change completely using the flood fill feature.  This one worked with the flood fill and I didn't end up losing any detail features when making the changes.

I tore my orange strip of paper so the white was showing and then edged it in black soot distress ink.  I layered it on the grey and then used pop dots for the journaling spot.

Other than adhesive and the photo and some distress ink and a journaling stamp, all of it is done with the one machine and a couple pieces of white cardstock.

Here is the video:



Let me know what you think!

~Kris