Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 2 of the 12 Weeks of Holidays - Peace, Love, Joy Card

First I'll appologize for my little one. It never fails, when I press play something terrible happens. Of course that is how he views it! He couldn't get his car to do what he wanted and crying, and eventually throwing of the toy, is the result! And then the discovery of how to lock doors! You'll hear it...bang bang bang....sigh....what can I do....

So here is the week 2 installment. It's another quick and easy card. Just in case you want to mass produce for Christmas, it's a real easy one.

I promise, next week will NOT be a Christmas card. It's a cute, and funny, Thanksgiving card. I'll be using Paper Dolls and Peachy Cheap stamps for this one so stay tuned!

I also went to the stamp show in York Pennsylvania over the weekend. Had a great time and I'll be posting a video with footage later this week.

Have a great week!

~Kris