Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Addition....

We have a new addition to our family.  His name is Spike and he is an American Bulldog (Johnson).  For those who don't know what a Johnson is, no not that Johnson LOL, is the style or type of American Bulldog that has the face of a Bulldog.  The Scott type, looks more Boxer or even Pit Bull in the face.  We wanted another big dog because I work and sell golf carts from our home.  It can be a little un-nerving when people want to come and see the carts when I'm home alone with the baby.  A little intimidation by a big dog goes a long way.

We have had and English Mastiff and French Mastiff (Bordeaux) in the past.  Nicest dogs you would ever find, very friendly and I would have bet my life would have never bit anyone, however, just the size of these dogs was enough to make people think twice. 

Guess I'm off to get the beware of dog sign!