Saturday, September 25, 2010

12 Weeks of Holidays

It's almost 12 weeks until Christmas.  Can you believe it?  Before you know it the new year is going to begin.  I think I'm comfortable with my crafting and cricut skills to now start a series.  What do they say about resolutions and committments, they will never get done until you WRITE THEM DOWN!

So, I'm writing this down.  Starting Sunday October 3rd, I will be posting a new project for the upcoming holiday season.  It may be a card or a home decor project or something totally different. 

Make sure you subscribe and keep checking back, you never know what is in store....wink wink.

Also, as a new Cricut Imagine owner, I will be doing a series of videos showing you how to use and get the most from your Imagine...stay tuned!

If you have any suggestions for projects I would love to hear them!  Leave a comment here or email me.

Thanks! Kris