Sunday, February 14, 2010

Recycle Recycle Recycle or Why spend money when you don't have to?

Are you like me and can't seem to throw anything away because you know one day you will just need it? Since I started scrapbooking a mere year ago, for one I haven't gotten much created, but I have been hording cereal boxes and various cardboard scraps! I have used them to make my own chipboard embellishments and mini album covers and pages but this time I've used them to make a tool!

So tell me, for those of you who have a cuttlebug or bigshot, how much have you spend on your folders? How many times have you said, boy I wish they had one like ____________ (fill in the blank).

What do you do? MAKE YOUR OWN! Follow me in this tutorial and learn how fast and easy it is to make your own folders. And not to mention CHEAP! All you need are some scraps of cardboard and paper and you too can make your own embossing folders with YOUR designs!

Time to get inspired....