Friday, February 5, 2010

Coaster Flip Calendar

Here is the finished calendar I made using coasters from "that restaurant". You know the one, where they just leave you the coasters? Well I know they left them because I looked like the crafty type and they KNEW I could make something really cool with them....so here it is.

At the end I promised to show you all how I made the stand. I have good news and bad news. The good news...I did the video. The bad news...it's almost 12 minutes (sorry youtube!) AND worst of all my editing software will not open the file. I just bought this Corel software and now it doesn't work with my videos. I have no idea why it hates me all of a sudden. I have a ticket open with them and HOPEFULLY they get back to me soon. So until then, I can't really edit these darn things so you get what I record. Sorry in advanced!

I'll post that tutorial as soon as I get something that works to edit the film!