Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Where does the time go?!?

I can't believe it is already Thanksgiving. I think this year flew by in a blink. I had so much I wanted to get done and didn't. Next thing you know it will be Christmas and snowing.

Cleaning out...well...I got all the baby stuff sorted and clean. I took some things to a consignment store but they were picky at best at deciding what they wanted to take. So I left with everything I took except 4 outfits. What a bummer. I have another shop to drop off at hopefully this week. My big stuff like the stroller and exersaucer is going soon too! I'm NOT hanging on to things this time. Last kid and it ALL is going this time!

I'm hoping to post a few videos this week. I need to upgrade my software that I use to do my videos. I have Roxio but it will not load on my Vista machine. I don't know why, I did EVERYTHING down to modifying the registry and a very special "Please load this time" dance and nothing. Their product stinks! I shouldn't have to follow a 30 minutes pre load ritual to get the product to load. It should JUST WORK! Ugh!

Ok time to move on! LOL! To all my friends and family, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday! Don't eat too much turkey, save some for sammys later!