Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's time to get BUSY!

It's time. Time to get cracking and get some stuff done. I've finally separated all the baby's old clothes for selling on ebay. Boy a 1 year old has a lot of clothes. I think there is stuff in there he either only wore once or maybe not even at all. It's sad really.

Tomorrow, I'm going to photograph at least 2 of the overflowing boxes of clothes and that is only the 0-3 month and 3-6 month clothing. It's has to go.

Maybe I can con the older one to help me....what can I bribe him with?!? Maybe I'll give him a percent of the sale...but only if he can figure it out. There's a way to get him to practice his math skills.

I'm off to take my allergy pill and get to bed. Maybe tonight I'll sleep better and get more that 3 hours of sleep. I can't have another day of dragging!