Thursday, September 24, 2009

The new Gypsy.....

Well I know I said I wasn't going to...but I did anyway! I got my Gypsy last night from HSN. My Sister in law got hers this morning from HSN and now we are just waiting to stalk the UPS man until it gets here.

It was such a great deal. I am re-arranging rooms (again) and was worried about how I was going to hook up the computer to the internet and reach my cricut. The way the room is, it just wasn't going to work out so they were near each other. This is MUCH better in the long run.

The pressure is on too....my parents are coming up for the kids birthdays and I'm on a time crunch to get all my rearranging done. I have one video that I'll be posting once I get it below my 10 minute restriction and then everything is getting packed for a bit.

The husband is going on vacation (yea I know...why just him?!?) and I plan on doing a major reno of the upstairs. He should be afraid of leaving...I usually do something drastic! :)