Monday, August 31, 2009

The First Day of School

Well, today is the first day of school. I'm not sure what to do with myself having the house quiet, well almost quiet (I still have the little one), until 4pm today! I'm sure he will enjoy himself. I mean what can they really accomplish the first day. They are back in their own school, newly renovated (thanks taxpayers!), and I'm sure that will be all the excitment today.

I'm doing a yard sale this weekend. I think I'm nuts but I HAVE to get rid of my stuff. Most of it has been in the basement since we moved here almost 3 1/2 years ago. Time to go! Pretty much if it isn't nailed down it's going one way or the other! The money I make is going towards my new craft room. I'm sure I have to share this with the kids but the way I'm going to design it I should be able to get everything in one room, in it's own place and best of all ORGANIZED!!! Yea, I'll be able to find my things.

I'm getting my to do list and errands list ready now and once baby is awake from his morning nap, I'm outta here for a bit.

I have a few videos I want to get started and posted so keep an eye out for them.

~TTFN