Monday, July 20, 2009

Scrapbook paper haul!

Wow! I got such a good deal on paper while on vacation. Most of it was from the 10 cent bin and a few from the 40 cent bin! Such cute paper....check out my video about it.



I love my new secret scrapbook place....such AWESOME paper and great prices too. They walk all over Michael's and AC Moore. I think I am going to stock up on football paper next time I visit. I have a feeling it may be the last few times I can get up there so I better get it while I can. They have tons to choose from.



The Halloween paper I got (as seen in the video) is going to make a mini scrapbook. I like making the mini books and word books much better than just pages. I can be more creative I think.



Well, take a peek at what I got and check back for a video on the mini album....